I am a Scientologist and I use Scientology to improve my life. Simple.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

David Miscavige Quote of the Day

I'm bringing my blog back to life with something intense: a quote of the day from Mr. David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center.

If you've never seen him in person, you should go to a Scientology event.

Anyway, and without further ado, here's the quote of the day:

"Two years ago this planet had a wake-up call. The curtain came down, exposing the fragile state of the world we live in. While others would respond with war and military action, we recognized terrorism as but a 'symptom' of what really ails man.

More bluntly, the urgency of our mission had never been clearer. By the same token, the demand for our solutions had never been greater. People were asking and it was time for us to answer."

David Miscavige

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home