I am a Scientologist and I use Scientology to improve my life. Simple.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

=evolution=not=revolution=: was it really a war?

=evolution=not=revolution=: was it really a war?

I posted this the other day on my poetry blog, about the Gulf War(s) and how it looked from my viewpoint.

The fact is, we all play a vital role in establishing fundamental human rights and making them an everyday fact. No international peacekeeping force could ever enforce these natural laws of life, these codes of conduct that were written in the wind and in the sun and moon and stars long before you or I walked this earth.

No...

It takes individual beings hearing from their friends that the UN established this thing nearly 60 years ago that no one's ever heard of, called the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. And it means we each walk up to someone else and say, "Hey! Don't you know your rights?"

Just what are human rights? Find out:
www.youthforhumanrights.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home