I am a Scientologist and I use Scientology to improve my life. Simple.

Friday, August 11, 2006

How I Became a Scientologist

Wow. My blog already hit home for someone:

"Jotter said...

Those are quite the intense words. How did you get in to Scientology?

I got in through Study Technology. But my parents were Scientologists so I got to see it as I was growing up, but it was the study tech later on where I got in to it."

To answer the question:

I myself was "born into" Scientology. But that's almost a misleading statement, because Scientology isn't something you can be born into. You have to decide for yourself. And the way I decided was when I was going to the Delphian School in Sheridan, Oregon. I did a communications course and never looked back. I'd never seen anything like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home